Saturday, May 30, 2009

Bamboodle - Parramatta

Bamboodle

After church on Sunday, someone wanted Thai food. Being in the Hills area, the idea of Bamboodle was tossed around - and hence, that's where we all landed.

After our usual hours of contemplation, it was around 2pm when we got to our lunch destination. As such, seating area was not too much of an issue.

My partner ordered a chicken laksa with extra extra chilli, and I ordered a chicken pad-thai (my favourite form of Thai food). Being so incredibly hungry by this time, I completely forgot to note the prices (but I think each was around $10).

Chicken Laksa

Trying to train my chilli-eating skills, I took a sip of my partner's extra chilli laksa soup. Surprisingly, it wasn't much chilli... I think the chilli was drenched by the coconuty flavours. To remedy, my partner pilled on the extra chilli condiments... Even though it wasn't as chilli or potent as the famous UNSW laksa, I think my partner thoroughly enjoyed the fragrant flavours.

Chicken pad-thai

My chicken pad-thai was also very yummy. Although I didn't like the chicken much, the peanuty flavour and the soft yet chewiness of the noodles won me over. Mmm... yum. Love Pad-Thai's.

The food came out super quick. However, after the waiter plonks the food infront of you, it signals the end of the service at this place.

Ratings:
Food - 8/10
Service - 6/10
Ambiance - 7/10
Value for money - 6/10
Overall - 27/40

Bamboodle
Shop 2184B, Westfield Parramatta
159-175 Church Street
Parramatta, 2150
tel: (02) 9633 9402

No comments: