Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Fuhong Barbeque Restaurant - Burwood

In Burwood and sporting a chinese style bbq meat craving? Add to that equation pouring rain and a tight schedule? That was us one busy Sunday afternoon.

Due to the rain (and being slightly noob without umbrellas), my hubby and I dashed into the first Chinese BBQ restaurant we spotted - Fuhong BBQ. My hubby ordered the soya chicken, bbq pork noodle soup ($9.50) and I the soya chicken, roast duck stir noodles ($9.50) and we were flaberghasted by the size of the portion. Yes we were both famished but we still couldn't conquer the mountain of meat and noodles.

The chicken was super succulent and tasty - crazily awesome with the ginger and shallot mixture. The pork was nice and the duck was pretty good also. My stir noodles was amazingly YUM (but I love stir noodles so I could be biased).

BBQ meats with noodles

Undoubtedly, we left the place clutching our stomachs but with full smiles on our faces. Luckily for us, the rain stopped also :)

Ratings:
Food - 8.5/10
Service - 6.5/10
Ambiance - 6.5/10
Value for money - 8.5/10
Overall - 30/40

Fuhong Barbeque Restaurant
163 Burwood Road
Burwood,
NSW 2134
Tel: (02) 9715 2522

No comments: