Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Club Burwood - Burwood

For a girls catchup, one of my friends decided that we should reminsce over trivia. Now Trivia is something that goes on at the roundhouse (at UNSW) but in all honesty, in the six years I was at uni, I never went. Why? Because I absolutely suck at trivia.

Nonetheless, I was game. If not to win, atleast to have fun, right? Trivia is on at Club Burwood on Monday nights starting from 7.30pm til 9.30pm. The average age group here was maybe, mid-thirties to forties and fifties even? The age group is reflected in the questions asked (which consequently, we knew not the answers).

We first ordered from the bar upstairs, and took our food downstairs. I opted for a burger with the lot ($7.90 + $2 for chips). This was a pretty big burger - an egg, tomato, meat patty, pineapple, lettuce, beetroot (which I asked for an exemption to), and cheese. Not bad. Big and juicy and yummy (or maybe I was just hungry). One of my friends ordered wedges and that was really really good - super crispy and crunchy on the outside, light and fluffy on the inside. I appreciated those more than my fries (which, to their credit, was also nice and crunchy).

burger with the lot + fries - $7.90 + $2

It was a good experience. Yes, we knew next to nothing and we won nothing, but it was kind of fun~ Good thing to do on a Monday night (if you're into going out on a Monday night).

Ratings:
Food - 7.5/10
Service - 7/10
Ambiance - 6/10
Value for money - 7/10
Overall - 27.5/40

Club Burwood
97 Burwood Road
Burwood
NSW 2134

tel: (02) 9744 8686