Monday, January 9, 2012

Thai Eatery - Concord

My partner and I decided to grab a quick thai dinner locally at Thai Eatery. I ordered my usual - Chicken Pad Thai, whereas my partner opted for a Duck red curry with rice.

Service here is quite quick and efficient. Ordered quickly, food came quickly, finished eating quickly. My Pad Thai was really delicious. The noodles was cooked just right and there was just the right amount of sauce - not too soggy, not too dry. YUM :)

chicken pad thai

My partner's duck curry was also quite delicious. The curry was a good consistency, there was a good amount of duck and veges in it. Not bad at all.

Duck red curry

Overall - it was a good local thai eatery :)

Ratings:
Food - 8.5/10
Service - 7/10
Ambiance - 7/10
Value for money - 7.5/10
Overall - 30/40

Thai Eatery
47 Majors Bay Road
Concord
NSW 2137
Tel: (02) 9736 3334

No comments: