Friday, March 19, 2010

San Churro - Glebe

After the Taste of Sydney Festival (Yes - I'm still waiting on my partner to post up the photos), we decided to grab a drink with a few friends at San Churro in Glebe.

For a quick chilled sugar hit, I decided to opt for the Ice Choc Frappe whilst my partner grabbed a Spanish Coffee.

My Ice Choc Frappe was quite yummy. Nice and cold and refreshing and not too sweet. Very icey and nice :)

iced choc frappe

My partner's Spanish Coffee was also quite nice. Interestingly, there was the thick (I think possibly condensed milk?) on the bottom and dark black coffee on top with a slighty layer of froth on top. My partner was a bit confused about this to begin with ... do you just drink it? or do you stir up the milk into the coffee? A bit wierd at first- I thought this coffee was very yummy. The coffee was strong, and yet, the milk made it oh so very sweet. Similar to the Viet coffees - super strong, super sweet.

Spanish Coffee

This was a good finish to a day of yummy fine food.

Ratings:
Drinks - 8/10
Service - 7/10
Ambiance - 7/10
Value for money - 7/10
Overall - 29/40

San Churro
47 Glebe Point Road,
Glebe
NSW 2037

Tel: (02) 9692 0119

17 comments:

Simon Leong said...

OMG you didn't try the churros though! best part of the shop :-)

large file transfer said...

I thought this coffee was very yummy. The coffee was strong, and yet, the milk made it oh so very sweet. Similar to the Viet coffees - super strong, super sweet.

bbsnoopy said...

Hahaha
yeh - we've had churros from here before and it is quite awesome. Like dipping sugar coated crunchy donuts into chocolate :P
but unfortunately, we didn't have the stomachs to eat after TASTE. :)

sudarma said...

This coffee looks amazing in the clip. I like the chocolate pieces present on it.

baby gifts said...

This coffee looks good. I think that the chocolate pieces are making me tempted and attracting me towards it.

mother\'s day gifts said...

Just by looking at the coffee i think tat any one can get tempted towards it. I am ordering one for me after reading it.

T. Rama said...

This coffee looks the best in the world. I think that there is no match for it.

S. Trad said...

I think that the chocolate pieces are making me tempted and attracting me towards it.

D. Rad said...

This coffee seems to be an outstanding coffee. I have never seen such well prepared one.

chicago veneers said...

The coffee in the blog fascinates me to have one such. I have never had coffee in my life but after seeing it, i think i should try it.

seduce flirt  said...

The best thing i like about the blog is the picture of the coffee. I think that the photographer is a talented person.

replica handbags  said...

I could never even imagine that can a coffee be decorated like this. Now i feel that i have started liking it.

high temperature wire said...

After seeing the coffee in the blog i feel that i have become addicted to it. It is very attractive.

aloe based skin care said...

The coffee was strong, and yet, the milk made it oh so very sweet. Similar to the Viet coffees - super strong, super sweet.

video game consoles said...

I think that this is the best blog for the coffee lovers. I enjoyed it a lot and got to learn a lot about the science of coffee.

Get Your Ex Back said...

The coffee in the clip looks amazing. I tried making it at my home but i could not match up to the level as shown in the blog.

Six Pack Abs said...

The coffee was strong, and yet, the milk made it oh so very sweet. Similar to the Viet coffees - super strong, super sweet.